Sunday, June 7, 2009

Leaving in 10 days!


Dear students and friends,

I am very excited about this trip to Turkey. This is a country that I have wanted to go to for a long time, and now I have been given the opportunity to go! I will leave the week after school gets out (specifically, on June 17) and return on June 30. I am taking a camera with me, along with a laptop, so I can update this blog throughout the trip and also answer any questions you have.

Today, I am trying to decide what to pack. I have been instructed to only bring one suitcase, and that is difficult for such a long trip. I have also been given a list of things to bring with me, and the ones that were surprising to me are a plastic water bottle, insect repellent, and a flashlight..it sounds like we are camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers